Out of the way, peck!
For this episode, Tom is taking Morgan back to another of his ’80s fantasy favourites as a kid: Ron Howard and George Lucas’s Willow, starring a very young Warwick Davis, the super-cool Val Kilmer and the incredible Jean Marsh.
As well as Tom’s traditional drunkenly poor attempt to explain the plot, we discuss:
- How to say Madmartigan when you’re not American
- The crap Fellowship of the Nelwyn
- Questionable love potions
- Pat Roach’s fascinating career
- Chuck Cunningham’s glow-up
- Tom’s dad’s Hollywood school friend
- The film’s ridiculous poor reviews
- Willow’s upcoming long-awaited TV sequel
We’re also planning our upcoming 100th episode, and we would LOVE for you to get in touch for a special fan-led Q&A, so please do ask us absolutely anything.
Download the episode, stream in the player above, or subscribe for the latest episodes.
- Willow (LucasFilm/MGM)
- Willow Blu-Ray Interview (Total Film)