Out of the way, peck!
For this episode, Tom is taking Morgan back to another of his ’80s fantasy favourites as a kid: Ron Howard and George Lucas’s Willow, starring a very young Warwick Davis, the super-cool Val Kilmer and the incredible Jean Marsh.
As well as Tom’s traditional drunkenly poor attempt to explain the plot, we discuss:
- How to say Madmartigan when you’re not American
- The crap Fellowship of the Nelwyn
- Questionable love potions
- Pat Roach’s fascinating career
- Chuck Cunningham’s glow-up
- Tom’s dad’s Hollywood school friend
- The film’s ridiculous poor reviews
- Willow’s upcoming long-awaited TV sequel
We’re also planning our upcoming 100th episode, and we would LOVE for you to get in touch for a special fan-led Q&A, so please do ask us absolutely anything.
Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Download the episode, stream in the player above, or subscribe for the latest episodes.
Please support us Patreon here, and get some awesome exclusive Two Geeks goodies!
- Willow (LucasFilm/MGM)
- Willow Blu-Ray Interview (Total Film)