People power has spoken! After literally
hundreds a few tweets for #DoTheLakeHouse, Morgan has finally given in and is allowing Tom to do a whole episode on one of his favourite films of all time: The Lake House.
After an hour of drunkenly banging on about the 2006 romcom starring Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock, the boys soon discover that it’s far geekier than they ever thought. But will Morgan agree with Tom that it’s one of the greatest movies ever made? Stranger things have happened.
In the episode, we discuss:
- Morgan’s brain melting as Tom tries to make sense of The Lake House’s time-travel rules
- Is Morgan a sexy name?
- The sad decline of DVD bonus features
- Tom’s weird annual ritual of watching a flop film from 2006 every autumn
- Magical dogs
- What can you get away with putting in the magical mailbox?
We also struggle through the episode while drinking a very strong stout.
Make sure to check out all previous episodes, including time-travelling escapades like Back to the Future, Bill and Ted and Doctor Who. We also of course have our Keanu Reeves special.
- The Lake House (Warner Bros)
- Liberal Arts (IFC Films)
- The Big Bang Theory (CBS)
- Spongebob Squarepants (Nickelodeon)
Check out MJYoung’s incredible Lake House time travel notes here.
Please get in touch at email@example.com, or via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Please support us Patreon, and get some awesome exclusive Two Geeks goodies!