Remember that vampire series on Channel 4 that starred Jack Davenport and Idris Elba before they were famous and it only ran for six episodes in 1998? No? Well, Morgan’s going to refresh your memory.
For this Halloween (sort of) special, Morgan will teach Tom all about the cult British TV drama, that also starred a pre-True Blood Stephen Moyer as a vampire 10 years before his American success.
Oh, and Tom forgets Morgan’s birthday.
We also discuss:
- What an era for vampires the late ’90s were
- Why you never say the word ‘vampire’
- Why sexy Jack Davenport can’t be bothered in this show
- And neither can Idris
- Why Tom thinks it’s ‘Pearl Harbour with vampires’
- Will we ever feel old enough to sip brandy and wear double jackets?
- Is it Bram Stoker or Bam Stroker?
- Vampire’s Kiss
- Ultraviolet (Channel 4)
- Johnny Berchtold (Twitter)
- A Clockwork Orange
- Ultraviolet (Fox)
Please leave us a review here!
You can get in touch at email@example.com, or via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
We’re now also on TikTok!
Please support us Patreon, and get some awesome exclusive Two Geeks goodies!