Hey, you guys! It’s time to look back and celebrate one of the greatest adventure films of all time, 1985’s The Goonies.
Tom can’t quite believe that Morgan only watched this once a few years ago, and so it’s up to him to teach him all about the legendary film starring Sean Astin, Josh Brolin and many others.
From One Eyed WIlly’s rich stuff to a missing octopus, we’ll take you through the excellent film.
And maybe you can help us find out if we really did have a pub chat with a Red Dwarf and EastEnders actor…
We also discuss:
- How all the children are far too loud
- Robert Davi’s terrifying opera singing
- No, Jerry O’Connell is not in this film, Morgan
- Why Mikey and his inhaler was Tom’s hero
- Jeff Cohen is now a dish
- Will a sequel ever happen?
- The Goonies (Warner Bros)
- Cyndi Lauper – The Goonies R Good Enough (Portrait)
- ‘One Thing You Never Knew About ‘The Goonies’ (Tech Insider)
- The Goonies – Reunited Apart (Josh Gad, YouTube)
Please leave us a review here!
You can get in touch at email@example.com, or via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
We’re now also on TikTok!
Please support us Patreon, and get some awesome exclusive Two Geeks goodies!