Yo audience – welcome to episode 114 of Two Geeks Two Beers, the podcast where we “eat lightning, crap thunder”, drink beer and revisit some of our favourite TV shows, games and movies.
For this episode, Morgan is teaching Tom all about Sylvester Stallone’s Rocky franchise, from 1976’s Rocky to 2006’s Rocky Balboa.
With Creed III now at cinemas, it’s the perfect time to revisit one of cinema’s greatest series, but the question is… has Tom seen it?
We also drunkenly chat about:
- Is Sylvester Stallone sexy?
- How the Fonz saved Rocky
- Imagine having a pec, let alone ripping one
- The iconic theme tunes
- Is it the only franchise to go from brilliant to silly to awful to brilliant?
- How many montages are there?
- Why Bruce Forsyth and Mr T can relate
- What happened to Tommy Gunn?
- The ill-fated Rocky musical
- Did Morgan ever take up boxing?
- What’s Morgan’s ranking of the Rocky films?
- Rocky II
- Rocky III
- Rocky IV
- Rocky V
- Rocky Balboa
- Rocky: The Musical
- Family Guy
- Tough Guys Don’t Dance
Please leave us a review here!
You can get in touch at email@example.com, or via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
We’re now also on TikTok!
Please support us Patreon, and get some awesome exclusive Two Geeks goodies!