What seems to be your boggle?
We’ve been away for a little while but now we’re back – like a BLAST FROM THE PAST – with an episode dedicated to 1993 action epic Demolition Man, starring Sylvester Stallone, Wesley Snipes and Sandra Bullock. Oh, and Benjamin Bratt.
During the episode, we discuss:
- How so much must have happened in the world by the year 2032 in this universe…
- How has Tom never seen any Rocky movie?
- Wesley Snipes inspired Eminem and Dennis Rodman’s fashion choices
- Stallone’s golf obsession
- Why Nigel Hawthorne wanted his name wiped from the film
- Which fast food franchise would be your Battle Royale choice?
- How the hell do you wipe your arse with three seashells?
- Did this film invent the word Boggle? (Spoiler: It didn’t)