Tom and Morgan have been assigned to dissect the cult sci-fi/fantasy TV classic, Sapphire & Steel!
In this episode, Morgan teaches Tom all about the ITV drama that ran from 1979 to 1982, starring Joanna Lumley and David McCallum.
In the episode, we discuss:
- NCIS star David McCallum's surprising influence on hip-hop
- How all this time, Tom thought it was a buddy cop drama, getting it confused with Dempsey and Makepeace
- Morgan trying to explain the plot to Tom is met with the response 'what do you mean, though?' at least three times
- Why you can't run a museum in this show's universe
- How they have possibly better powers than Superman and Batman combined
- Sapphire & Steel (ITV)
- David McCallum & David Axelrod - 'The Edge' (Capitol)
And a massive thank you to our latest Patreon supporters: Roderick Faulk and Sarah Scott!
We’re now also on TikTok!