- Episode 1: Terrahawks
Gerry Anderson’s excellent 80s sci-fi puppet series. Expect the unexpected…
- Episode 2: Thundercats
Classic 80s cartoon series with Jagar, Mumm-ra and Safari Joe…
- Episode 3: ReBoot
Tom teaches Morgan about forgotten 90s CGI series ReBoot.
- Episode 4: Defenders of the Earth
Morgan teaches Tom about Flash Gordon and his ragtagteam of superhero buddies.
- Episode 5: Freaky Film Franchises
Scorpion King, Land Before Time, Lake Placid and more…
- Episode 6: Doctor Who – A Beginner’s Guide
Whovian Morgan teaches noob Tom all about Hartnell to Capaldi.
- Episode 7: Tremors
We battle Graboids in the desert town of Perfection. Way to go dude! Alriiight!
- Episode 8: The Prisoner
Take a trip down to the village. Be seeing you!
- Episode 9: Knightmare
All about the 80s and 90s children’s game show starring the brilliant Hugo Myatt.
- Episode 10: Lois and Clark – The New Adventures of Superman
The most underrated Superman adaptation ever made.
- Episode 11: Doctor Who Fill-ins Part 1 – 1989-2005
Crime Traveller, Dark Season, Sea of Souls and more…
- Episode 12: Doctor Who Fill-Ins Part 2 – 2005 to present
Primeval, Robin Hood, Merlin and more…
- Episode 13: Halloween Special: Halloween and Friday the 13th franchises
Two iconic horror series, masked murderers and crap sequel titles.
- Episode 14: Bucky O’Hare and Biker Mice from Mars
Two 1990s cartoon kick-ass anthropomorphic gunslingers.
- Episode 15: The 12 Days of Geekmas (TV Christmas specials)
12 TV Christmas ‘classics’ from Power Rangers to He-Man.
- Episode 16: Ulysses 31
Morgan takes ‘companion’ Tom the 31st century and one amazing theme song.
- Episode 17: Point and Click Adventure Games
Tom shows Morgan classic games like Broken Sword, Monkey Island and The Longest Journey.
- Episode 18: X-Men – The Animated Series
Morgan geeks out with his favourite 1990s cartoon series.
- Episode 19: Die Hard
Yippee-ki-yay! Tom and Morgan look at the whole Die Hard franchise and look at its worrying future.
- Episode 20: Sliders
We find out what went wrong with the awesome 1990s sci-fi starring Jerry O’Connell. Featuring exclusive audio from John Rhys-Davies!
- Episode 21: Power Rangers
It’s Morphin’ Time! The boys try not to have their childhoods ruined by dodgy spandex and racist undertones. Ay-yay-yay!
- Episode 22: Sega Mega Drive / Genesis Games
Morgan takes Tom through his favourite Sega Mega Drive games from Streets of Rage 2 to Sonic.
- Episode 23: James Bond (A Geek’s Guide)
Morgan shows Tom just how geeky 007 is – from lost movies to 007’s ‘number’.
- Episode 24: 24
Morgan and Tom go through all 9 seasons (and more) of Jack Bauer’s 24 adventures from start to finish.
- Episode 25: Festive Fright Fest (Christmas Horror Movies)
Ho ho horror. Tackling the Christmas vs Halloween genre, from Silent Night Deadly Night to Jack Frost.
- Episode 26: Keanu Reeves Special
From Bill and Ted to John Wick, we look back at the career of underrated geek hero Keanu Reeves.
- Episode 27: Duke Nukem
Hail to the king, baby! We delve into the history of Duke Nukem’s video game life.
- Episode 28: Planet of the Apes
Morgan teaches Tom about the sprawling POTA universe, from 1968 to 2017.
- Episode 29: Lost – The Unanswered Questions
An angry Tom takes Morgan through Lost’s biggest mysteries.
- Episode 30: The Mandela Effect
Morgan takes Tom through the bizarre phenomenon of The Mandela Effect, where many people have shared memories of something that never happened.
- Episode 31: The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth
Tom takes Morgan through the mind of Jim Henson and two of his greatest fantasy movies.
- Episode 32: The Incredible Hulk
Morgan teaches Tom all about the 1978 TV series adaptation of Marvel’s The Incredible Hulk, starring Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno.
- Episode 33: Red Dwarf
Tom takes Morgan through the history of the cult sci-fi comedy series.
- Episode 34: Batman – The Animated Series
To mark its 25th anniversary, Morgan explains to Tom just why it is one of the greatest cartoon series ever made.
- Episode 35: Flash Gordon
Tom and Morgan discuss the history of one of America’s most beloved comic book characters and its 1980 movie.
- Episode 36: Ranking the Scrooges (Christmas Special)
Tom and Morgan pick three famous Scrooges each to find out who is the best ever.
- Episode 37: 2017 – A Year in Geek
Tom and Morgan look back at all things geek in 2017, from the big movies and TV shows of the year, dearly departed geek heroes and drunkenly inventing new words.
- Episode 38: Predator
Morgan shares with Tom why Predator is the best movie of all time, let alone the 1980s.
- Episode 39: Back to the Future
Tom shares why BTTF is his favourite movie series of all time, from the movies and beyond.
- Episode 40: Bruce Lee
Morgan teaches Tom about the history of the too-short life and career of Bruce Lee.
- Episode 41: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Cowabunga! Tom and Morgan go through the ENTIRE history of TMNT, from 1984 to the present day.
- Episode 42: Mortal Kombat
A history of the Mortal Kombat franchise. Toastie!
- Episode 43: Ranking the Sherlocks
Tom and Morgan rank six actors who have played Sherlock Holmes, from Basil Rathbone to Benedict Cumberbatch.
- Episode 44: Gerry Anderson Special (with Jamie Anderson)
Tom and Morgan speak to Jamie Anderson about all his father Gerry Anderson’s most well-known TV shows.
- Episode 45: Jurassic Park
Tom welcomes Morgan to the ongoing world of the Jurassic Park series.
- Episode 46: Mission Impossible
Morgan takes Tom through a history of the M:I franchise, from its TV series, to the movies and beyond.
- Episode 47: Freaky Film Franchises 2
Tom and Morgan go back to their roots and dissect four downright bonkers film series.
- Minisode: Stan Lee Tribute
Morgan and Tom celebrate the life of a geek icon.
- Episode 48: Quantum Leap
Oh, boy! Morgan takes Tom back in time to the 1980s and beyond, as we retrace Sam Beckett’s journeys in Quantum Leap.
- Episode 49: Ranking the Santas
The boys feel all festive by ranking the greatest screen Saint Nicks ever.
- Special Episode: Greatest Hits
Tom and Morgan celebrate 50 episodes with an obligatory clip show: the very best of Two Geeks, Two Beers so far.
- Episode 50: Tom vs Morgan (Donnie Darko vs Temple of Doom)
The boys try and convince each other they are wrong for hating two classic cult films: Temple of Doom and Donnie Darko. Who will win?
- Episode 51: Choose Your Own Adventure Books
Our drunkest episode ever sees Tom and Morgan discuss the history of Choose Your Own Adventure books, including testing out three such books.
- Episode 52: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Morgan reminds Tom just why Buffy was one of the greatest shows of the ’90s.
- Episode 53: Sega Dreamcast
Tom teaches Morgan about the underrated and forgotten Sega Dreamcast console from the early ’00s.
- Episode 54: Nicholas Briggs Interview Special
Morgan and Tom sit down and talk all things Doctor Who, Big Finish and more with the voice of the Daleks, Nicholas Briggs.
- Episode 55: Legend
Tom teaches Morgan about Ridley Scott’s underrated fantasy epic starring Tom Cruise and Tim Curry.
- Episode 56: Blake’s 7
Morgan teaches Tom about the underrated ’70s sci-fi series Blake’s 7.
- Episode 57: David Bowie
Discover the brilliance of David Bowie on screen, as Tom takes Morgan through six unique cult movies.
- Episode 58: Highlander
Tom gets utterly confused by Morgan’s epic Highlander history lesson.
- Episode 59: The Animals of Farthing Wood
Tom and Morgan bring back the childhood trauma of the Farthing Wood gang in the most emotional episode yet.
- Episode 60: Is It a Christmas Movie?
Morgan and Tom debate whether six classic movies can genuinely be considered Christmas movies or not. This is going to get messy.
- Episode 61: Live and Kicking
The boys journey back to when we could actually get up on Saturday mornings.
- Episode 62: James Bond Video Games
Morgan teaches Tom about the history of 007 gaming, from GoldenEye to Everything or Nothing.
- Episode 63: Armageddon
It feels like the end of the world, but at least we’re not sending Bruce Willis in a space shuttle to save us all.
- Episode 64: Red Dwarf Interview Special with Doug Naylor and Richard Naylor
Smegging hell, Tom and Morgan chat with Red Dwarf’s Doug Naylor and Richard Naylor about new special The Promised Land.
- Episode 65: Fast and Furious – Tokyo Drift
Tom and Morgan drift back to the time of iPods and flip-phones, despite the fact that it’s technically 2014. It sort of makes sense.
- Episode 66: Wonder Woman
Morgan teaches Tom about the wonderful world of Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman.
- Episode 67: The Sims
Tom takes Morgan back to the turn of the millennium and the first chapter of The Sims series.
- Episode 68: The Demon Headmaster
Morgan and Tom investigate the classic and creepy ’90s kids show The Demon Headmaster.
- Episode 69: Clue
Tom teaches Morgan about the history of underrated board game-turned-movie Clue starring Tim Curry.
- Episode 70: Spider-Man – The Animated Series
Morgan pens a podcast love letter to his favourite childhood hero: the 1994 animated version of Spider-Man.
- Episode 71: Saved by the Bell
“When I wake up in the morning…” Tom takes Morgan back to the ’90s and remembers the surprisingly long history of Zack Morris and pals.
- Episode 72: Licence to Kill
Morgan explains why Timothy Dalton’s second and final James Bond entry is one of the franchise’s greatest.
- Episode 73: Space Jam
Tom and Morgan travel to the centre of the Earth to meet up with the Looney Tunes and Michael Jordan.
- Episode 74: Streets of Rage
Grand upper! Morgan teaches Tom about the history of the beat-em-up franchise Streets of Rage.
- Episode 75: Time Bandits
Tom badly explains the plot and making of Terry Gilliam’s cult favourite Time Bandits.
- Episode 76: Bill and Ted (with Ed Solomon)
Morgan and Tom chat about all things Bill and Ted with co-creator and writer Ed Solomon!
- Episode 77: The A Team
We love it when a podcast comes together… Morgan teaches Tom all about ’80s favourite The A Team.
- Episode 78: Tom Cruise
Tom’s love letter in defence of Hollywood icon Tom Cruise, and trying to prove to Morgan that he’s not just a ‘cocky shit’.
- Episode 79: Buck Rogers
Get down and boogie… Morgan teaches Tom all about the 1979 Buck Rogers sci-fi series.
- Episode 80: Now and Again
Tom and Morgan remember the forgotten 1999/2000 one-season wonder starring Eric Close and Dennis Haysbert
- Episode 81: Russell Crowe
From LA Confidential to Les Mis, the boys discuss the life and career of Mr Russell Crowe.
- Episode 82: Home Alone
Kevin! We look back at Macaulay Culkin’s festive caper Home Alone and its dodgy sequels.
- Episode 83: The Rocketeer
Morgan teaches Tom about 1991’s underrated Rocketeer, and why he’s definitely not Ant Man.