It's time to let off some steam, and enjoy some 'macho bullshit', as we tackle 1985's action romp, Commando!
It's one of Morgan's favourite films, and Tom's only seen it once (years ago, because Morgan made him). But how does it hold up nearly 40 years later?
We discuss the making of the Arnold Schwarzenegger classic, as well as its impressive cast, bonkers plot and talks of a sequel.
We also drunkenly chat about:
- The one-off villain that was Bennett and all his fabulous-ness
- Why it's the perfect pre-wedding film
- How it stole a line from James Bond
- Did Bill Duke call Arnie 'pig ass' or 'big ass'?
- Tina Turner's excellent 'Thunderdome' anthem
- Mad Max 2
- The Warriors
- Power Rangers Time Force
- The Making of Commando
We’re now also on TikTok!